Who do I talk to when something goes wrong?


Contact your 
doctor with any of the following symptoms:


Excessive pain
Any signs of infection
Unusual noises
Abnormal sensations


Contact your
MyCartilageCare Case Manager at 877-872-4643 with any of the following concerns:


Insurance reimbursement
Non-medical questions
Questions about your biopsy

Rehabilitation from any surgery can involve a certain amount of pain, swelling or other issues. But be sure to report any issue to your doctor. Your doctor and/or physical therapy team will be able to make adjustments in your rehabilitation program to match your individual needs and progress.



Contact MyCartilageCare